GET FREE NO OBLIGATION ADVICE FROM INDIA'S BEST DOCTORS
Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation Treatment
Approximate Cost : $7,000 - $20,000 Duration : 3-10 Days
Radiofrequency tube ablation may be a procedure that's performed to correct a disturbance in cardiac rhythm. a quick review of however a traditional cardiac rhythm happens and an outline of a number of the rhythm issues that square measure treated with this procedure can facilitate within the understanding of radiofrequency tube ablation.
What is RadioFrequency Catheter Ablation?
Radiofrequency ablation may be a procedure which will cure many sorts of quick heart beats. employing a special wires or catheters that area unit rib into the guts, radiofrequency energy (low-voltage, high-frequency electricity) is targeted toward the area(s) inflicting the abnormal cardiac rhythm, for good damaging tiny areas of tissue with heat. In some cases, cryoablation, that damages tissue by chilling instead of heating, could also be used instead of radiofrequency energy. The broken tissue isn't any longer capable of generating or conducting electrical impulses. If the procedure is palmy, this prevents the cardiopathy from being generated, hardening the patient.
Use of RadioFrequency Catheter Ablation in Cardiology
Radio frequency tube ablation may be a procedure that's performed to correct a disturbance in rhythm (cardiac cardiac arrhythmia or irregular heartbeat). It`s most frequently accustomed treat supraventricular tachyarrhythmias that square measure fast, uncoordinated heartbeats beginning within the heart`s higher chambers (atria) or middle region (AV node or the terribly starting portion of the heart`s electrical system). In medical specialty, RF ablation is employed to correct:
- recurrent atrial flutter.
- atrial fibrillation (AF).
- supraventricular tachycardia (SVT).
- some types of ventricular arrhythmia.
Advantages of RadioFrequency Catheter Ablation
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) is much less invasive than open surgery when treating primary or metastatic lung tumors. Side effects and complications are less frequent and less serious when RFA is carried out.
- It takes much less time to recover from RFA than it does from conventional surgery.
- Radiofrequency ablation is less expensive than other treatment options.
- No surgical incision is needed—only a small nick in the skin that does not have to be stitched to close it.
- Our state of the art hospitals in India have a 99.5 % success rate of performing most complex cardiac surgeries at the most affordable cost compared to similar modern facilities anywhere in the world.
- Highly Experienced and skilled US/UK Board certified team of heart surgeons and cardiologists work together to provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary care to patients suffering from heart diseases.
- We have state of the art infrastructure and cutting edge technology to provide care to patients. Our doctors, nurses, technicians and heart experts bring the promise of unparalleled excellence in patient care.
- Most Advanced Operation Theatres / Robotic surgery suite - State of the art equipment and monitoring devices necessary to successfully perform complex heart bypass, percutaneous valve surgeries, complex hybridaortic aneurysm interventions and minimally invasive cardiac operations.