GET FREE NO OBLIGATION ADVICE FROM INDIA'S BEST DOCTORS
Approximate Cost : $3,500 - $20,000 Duration : 3-7 Days
Heart rhythm disorders could lead to problems ranging from simple palpitations to sudden death, but now with modern Electrophysiology has made available treatments to enhance the quality of life of such heart patients.
- Our dedicated Electrophysiology team has enormous experience in electrophysiology studies, radiofrequency ablations, pacemaker and device implantations and resynchronization therapy.
- Three dimensional cardiac mapping using Carto technique and myocardial scar identification by NOGA enable our electrophysiologists to perform the most complicated RF ablations with ease.
- Availability of Latest Generation Technology and Infrastructure, latest quality pacemakers at very affordable costs including diagnostic facilities for Heart Rhythm Disorders like: ECG, EHAS, Electrophysiology study, Holter, Tilt Test etc.
What is a Pacemaker?
A pacemaker may be a battery-operated device, it's quite tiny in size and weigh as very little as one ounce. Its main perform is to seek out out once the center is thrashing unpredictably or too slowly and facilitate in control the rhythm of the center beside the speed at that it beats.
Some medical conditions when a Pacemaker is needed
BradycardiaBradycardia : A condition in which heart rate is less than 60 beats per minute in adults.
Atrial fibrillation : When one has had a medical procedure to treat arrhythmias. A pacemaker can help regulate heart beat after the procedure.
Heart Block : The electrical signals between hearts upper and lower chambers are partially or completely blocked or slowed down (this is called heart block).
Heart muscles issues that cause electrical signals to travel through the center muscles too slow (pacemaker can offer viscus resynchronization medical care for this problem). Aging or cardiovascular disease damages the sinus nodes ability to line the proper pace for the heartbeat. Such harm will build heart beat rate terribly slow or it will cause long pauses between heart beats. The harm can also cause the center rhythm to alternate between slow and quick.
Advantages of Pacemaker Implantation
- An outpatient procedure performed while patient is awake
- A very safe procedure done under local anaesthesia
- An effective approach to control the bradycardia (slow heart beat)
- It will give relief from irregular heart beat
- Keep the heart beating at a rate that allows you to continue living a normal life and meet your body's demand for oxygen whatever your activity level may be
- Allows you to enjoy a better normal quality life
Procedure of Pacemaker Implantation
This procedure is finished underneath associateaesthesia|local anesthesia|anesthesia|anaesthesia} and is sometimes an patient procedure. atiny low incision is formed slightly below the os. The pacemaker is inserted into the guts through a vas that runs underneath the os. Once the lead is in situ it's tested to form positive it's within the right place and it's useful. The lead is then hooked up to the generator, that is placed slightly below the skin through the incisions created earlier. Once the procedure has been completed the patient goes through a recovery amount of many hours and sometimes is allowed to travel home the day of the procedure.