GET FREE NO OBLIGATION ADVICE FROM INDIA'S BEST DOCTORS
IVF - Male & Female Fertility Treatment
Reproduction is a natural experience for people, but nowadays it has been very difficult for some couples. And just because of that a man is found unable to make a woman pregnant.What is Male Infertility?
A man’s fertility generally is dependent on the quantity and quality of his sperm. If a male ejaculates low number of sperms / no sperms / poor quality of sperm / non- motile sperms or is unable to ejaculate at all then all these situations refer male infertility, where even a fertile woman can never become pregnant with the same situations.
How common Male Infertility ?
Infertility is a widespread disease which is rapidly increasing. Now it has been too common among people where the ratio came that 20 men out of 100 are found infertile.
Symptoms of Male Infertility
- Even after having unprotected sexual intercourse, couples are unable to get pregnant.
- Male partner is having hormonal problems like abnormal hair growth, some indication of sexual dysfunctions etc.
- Male partner has small reproductive organs(small testicles, small penis).
Causes of Male Infertility
- Low sperm Count (Oligospermia).
- No sperm count(Azoospermia).
- Not able to ejaculate sperm.
- Non-movable sperm (Asthenozoopermia)
- Abnormal Sperm Shape.
- Blockage of sperm transport.
- Hormonal problems.
- Other sexual problems.