GET FREE NO OBLIGATION ADVICE FROM INDIA'S BEST DOCTORS
LASER T.U.R.P Prostate Treatment
Approximate Cost : $5,000 - $5,500 Duration : 4-5 Days
- A transurethral surgical operation of the prostate (TURP) may be a surgery that involves cutting of parts of the prostate.
- TURP is that the most typically used surgical operation to treat benign ductless gland dysplasia (BPH).
- In this technique the physician inserts Associate in Nursing instrument referred to as a resectoscope through the tip of the erectile organ into the epithelial duct which suggests no cuts (incisions) got to be created within the skin. Resectoscope, is skinny metal tube containing a light-weight, camera and loop of wire. The loop of wire is then heated with an electrical current and is employed to chop away the section of the prostate that's inflicting the symptoms.
- A tubing is then inserted into your channel to pump fluid into the bladder and flush away items of tissue (prostate) that are removed. Patients usually keep within the hospital solely 2 to 3 days.
Types of Highly Advanced Minimally Invasive Laser Prostate Surgery at World Class Hospitals in India
1. Green Light Laser PVP
Green lightweight optical device PVP (Photoselective Vaporization of the Prostate) could be a procedure employed in the treatment of Benign prostate dysplasia (BPH). inexperienced lightweight optical device PVP could be a recent addition to the minimally invasive techniques within the treatment of hyperplasia
The procedure uses the technology of high-powered optical device lightweight combined with fiber optics. The sawbones directs the optical device at the prostate, inside moments the temperature of the blood becomes therefore fine it causes the close cells to vaporize.
Green lightweight optical device PVPThere is growing interest during this procedure by patients and in addition as by the surgeons attributable to its simplicity and effectiveness. a brief tubing is usually inserted to permit piddle to empty from the bladder. The procedure takes close to concerning one hour.
- No Cut, No Bleeding so Less Pain.
- There is no need of blood transfusion.
- Early return to normal activity and work.
- Patient is able to urinate better with a good stream.
2. Holmium Laser
Holmium optical device operation of the prostate (HoLEP) may be a trendy different to the quality Transurethral surgical procedure of the Prostate (TURP) procedure for enlarged prostate BHP (benign prostate hyperplasia).
This is done below a anaesthetic with the assistance of a telescopic camera inserted through the erectile organ. A special instrument is additionally used that referred to as morcellator. Mocellator cuts the prostate tissue into fragments.
It needs a brief amount of medical aid. A tube (a tube that drains the bladder) is additionally required for 1-2 days till the excreta clears. It provides an honest outcome because the entire portion of the endocrine gland is removed.
- Lower risk of bleeding: No cuts (incisions) need to be made in the skin so there is a low risk of bleeding with laser surgery.
- Shorter or no hospital stay: Laser surgery can be done on an outpatient basis or Other prostate treatments, such as open prostatectomy or transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP), may require a longer hospital stay.
- Quicker recovery: Recovery from laser surgery generally takes less time when compared with TURP.
- Less need for a catheter: With laser surgery, a catheter is generally needed for less than 24 hours.
- Quicker results: Improvements in urinary symptoms from laser surgery are noticeable right away.